January 18, 2009

Date night

On Friday, we all headed to my mom's house for the weekend. We were having our carpets cleaned. My mom was nice enough to offer to watch the boys so that Mark & I could go out. We ate at Applebee's, which we hadn't done since we lived here back in '01. Then we went to see 'Paul Blart: Mall cop.' Any movie done by Happy Madison Productions I'll laugh at. When we got back around 9:15, the boys were still awake; hyped up on cookies and the Wii. Anything goes at Grandma's.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love Applebees, it's our favorite. Glad you had fun. Next time you'll have to call us and we'll eat there wiht you. mmmm boneless wings.

January 19, 2009 at 3:08 PM  
Blogger Beth said...

That's funny. Jason and I went out on a date on Friday night too. We went out to dinner and saw Mall Cop too. Our kids were in bed when we got home, though.

January 19, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home