May 22, 2009

Look who's 2!

The boys and I went over to my mom's house to have Vincent's 2nd birthday celebration.  It is easier for us to go there than for everyone else to come to us.  Unforunately Mark had to work. I tried to decorate the best I could.  You can't find 'Yo Gabba Gabba' decorations anywhere except online, and I decided too late on a theme to order.   So luckily NickJr.com has a lot of printables to use.  Vincent was very excited when he saw the cupcake cake with the Yo Gabba Gabba gang on top.  


These are some left over cupcakes that I redid for Vincent on Monday.  I got the idea from gabbafriends website.  People post their party ideas and pictures to share.  I actually got most of my ideas from there, with a few tweeks.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark, Eko and Leoniss Burroughs said...

everything looks so good, you are so creative. tell him happy birthday from us.

May 23, 2009 at 6:35 AM  
Anonymous Darlene said...

Wonderful! Happy #2!! Great b'day cupcakes/cake/celebration!!Give the boys a hug from Auntie Darlene! You will have to come some year for the music festival; saw Rascal Flatts & Sugarland at last years (invited by someone who had extra ticket)along with several other individuals/groups. Fun......could get to the lakehouse too!

May 23, 2009 at 6:54 AM  
Anonymous Heather said...

Ah those turn out so cute. Happy Birthday Vincent.

May 23, 2009 at 10:04 AM  
Blogger Kimi said...

Happy Birthday Vin!! You did a great job on the decs. When is Yo Gabba Gabba on? Maybe Jo would like it. I hope we can get together next month.

May 23, 2009 at 10:20 AM  
Blogger Kimi said...

Just so you know, Jo is totally into Yo Gabba Gabba now. MIght have to snake some of you ideas for a birthday party. You will get all the credit!

September 10, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home